Thursday, February 19, 2009

......................

Making a mug of soup and then off to bed. Sneezed this morning and, though still out of hospital, have felt it a bit at times today cause I have swollen up a bit ... though it's obviously not affecting me at all like it used to.

Though the time before this was worse than it usually is now.

Right, better go and put the kettle on.

Soup made.

I'm tired .. but will be off to bed straight after the soup.

Got me New Scientist today though still haven't rad the over story ob last week's. Talking about that .. have you een the smile on Jimmy Ibbotson's face is this video at 0.56. I wondered if anything had happened to mak him smile like that. It's quite a smile. You don't see many smiles that glow .... but ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8k4rPgrG8g

I haven't started my searh round the net yet but I will. For me, I'm pretty sure now ... through my interpretation of what's happened. I would like to hear more of other peoples stories too though .. they're fascinating ... so I suppose I better get looking. Guess it'll take people a while to trust me though and know I'm on the level and the other way round too.

The first board I went on to discuss things like this was ghastly. It veered towards the secret type thing and was more orientated towards a ... um ... "spirituality" of being able to get what you want and things like that. Though, strangely, there was one guy there who did seem to be spiritual rather than materially orientated .. he wrote some really nice meditation pieces but they weren't really taken up by the rest of the board. I just thought that a spiritual board should be spiritual rather than material in its goals ... but there you are. It appeared to be veering towards trying to be able to manipulate spirit rather than working yourself.

The leader of the board was very pleasant to start off with but proved to be a total control freak one she'd got to know you. She appeared to want to know private things about you so she could use them to bully and manipulate. There was a strange contradictory mixture of trying to get what she could out of you by nice or unpleasant means interspersed with saying you must be mistaken or weren't telling the truth .. was how the she run that side of the board. We were told that we had to post in the experiences forum to stay on the board rather than chatting away in General or The Arts or Relationships etc. She'd then complain that most new people just read a bit of the board and left without saying anything much. I didn't stay around long.

I have seen some interesting boards though but I'll still just chat in a general way until I get to know people a bit. There's lots to discuss and question without laying out your personal life I guess.

Anyway ... I'm off to bed now.