Thursday, February 19, 2009

.......................

Well, I suppose that helped with the homework/project a bit!!! lol!! And I know it'll be shared. Leaves time to go and search out other things. It's not the easiest thing to explain over the phone and difficult to pick up upon when it's not in the media much I guess. Still no one can miss the melting ice. But that's about it, isn't it for now. I did what's being done about it then New Scientist wrote a small article The greenhouse gas effect is covered pretty much everywhere. Think I covered more local climate change around the Gulf Stream a couple of times. Finding out what to do to help is pretty easy. I was leafing through one of the science books in Oxfam today and the author said he felt that most scientific articles tend to leave out most of the science. I have another book to read.

As I mentioned years ago in my early blogs there are still a lot of unknowns ... computer models don't always get it right and I suppose there will still be more surprizes .. the early blogs were mainly about climate change and sending hugs to me friends. Vary things a bit more now .... hug ... whoops!!!!!

Looking back to the early blogs I think I have to agree with James Lovelock about people doing nothing on the whole .. it's like the ecological charities have melted down themselves. Have they just given up.