Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

Just off to get my night time soup .... lol!!!! Actually better go and put the kettle on ... have done!!!!!!!!


Been listening to ... and watching The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. I'm like the guy who ommented tht he's not religious but likes this type of music. I think Jesus was probably an ok guy. You've really only got what othe people have written to go on ... but .. my opinion is that he was nice and was treated with cruelty beyond belief. I think he's probably doing ok over the other place .. being me .. I still KEEP ON questioning it ... and I still seem to be getting answers. And those answers still say the same. Which is nice.

But, I keep on asking.

I wonder if he does. I'm vey tempted to write and ask. But, that's his private life and his spirituality so maybe I should forget it. We all have our own path to follow that we map out for ourselves ... whatever we believe. Whatever religion we follow. I don't follow any ... just decide what to do when various things happen as my life goes on. If we have souls that we're developing for another plane we must be responsible for them ourselves .. well, that's my path anyway. I was mainly attracted to Buddhism beause of my veganism and meditation. i should start meditating again ... I've let it lapse and it's good for me both mentally and physically. I respond to it well .. though, as I've let it lapse again, I might find myself going through a short period of slight tension release before it settles down again.

I don't know why the Catholic church issued the statement it did .... I suppose people were having experiences of their own .. but I think it's a good thing. And, as someone said to me on the subject of here and over there .. if you can't speak to people who've passed over ... how can you speak to Jesus ... cause he has.

I am becoming more and more convinced that life follows life ... it's becoming more of a ertainty in my conscious mind .. though i really think about every little question that comes up ...still am not searching the web as I meant to .. though I have discovered an old friend of mine has the same interests. I found her after someone got in touch with me, Have now got to get in touch with her ... only found out this morning. At the moment ... i think I will .. she has her own site on the web dedicated to things like this so I'll potter along I think. Be a nice change from the other site I mentioned ... well, that was just a board on the old ezboard network.

I still haven't written down all my experiences ... or, the ones i can remember .. some of the smaller earlier ones thatI didn't tell anyone about have been forgotten ... but it doesn't matter. i'm going to write and illustrate a little booklet for my sick friend about some of them. And a few that people have told me about. Sort of like the NDC one that woman wrote that I thought was so good .. but, much, much, much thinner. Still waiting for the results of his scan. He's going to have to go through some treatment at some point. It's going to be quite rough too .. with no certainty that it'll cure him. i found out about some herbal/plant treatments that are said to have a beneficial effect on the damage this illness does and he's using one. he's lost the piece of paper he wrote the name of the other one down on so i'll have to ask again. i put the on he's using now in his package with the bookmarks and fridge calender. It doesn't have a massive effect but it does make a bit of a difference it appears.

I like Jimmy Ibbotson's dream. It's been said by people that have had NDEs that they sometimes happen within the religion you belonged to on this plane or use symbolism that the person would recognise ... if you're not religious it's adapted to that as well.

I suppose I'll resist my temptation to contact him to ask about it. After all I have my old friend's site to go along to, and, even if that's not buzzing with lots of people, her to talk to.

I would like to know if there ws anything else behind that smile.

I have to say though tht i'm not so fond of veryone on that stge. It seems some of them are rathr hypocritial ... but, there you go ... I'm not talking about the NGDB or any of the musicians I mentioned.

No .. it was connected to Martin Luther King though wasn't about racism. Nor was it out in the open when the video was made. Nothing to do with the NGDB not anyone playing an instrument there or any of the solo singers.

Anyway ... I'm off to bed now.

Might watch one of thos two videos before going.

I did ... very nice. And I agree with the prson that the group appears to believe what they're singing.

Interesting!!!!

If what I believe is right I wonder if Jesus does any meeting and greeting on the other plane. Obviously I don't have any idea how things work .. probably less than some NDE'ers.