Sunday, February 22, 2009

............................

Went over this evening .. first time for around three weeks .. always seemed so tired. Was pleased to be there. There was different mixture of people .. well, there's quite variety of people coming and going all the time .. people often turn up in times of distress .. but, also, ofcourse, a core of people who are there most of the time. Got a hug from a guy who does a bit of alternative healing. I guess healing is what you make it, like placebo meds .. but, when he touched my back there was this warm, gentle feeling. I've had bit of new pain in my chest and down an arm .. again from muscle movement so I don't know what's going to happen there.

Anyway, nice to pop in again.

Came back ... did dinner .. and listened to some country music. Is Vince Gill not very well. He seemed a bit short of breath in one interview I saw. I was listening to his songs cause there's a video on the tube of him singing with the NGDB. He seems to do a lot of bluegrass these days from what I saw listed for him on Youtube.

A friend of mine has just been given the ok after some worrying tests ... not the guy I've mentioned before. Another friend ... she hadn't wanted to worry me so she didn't say anything. I wondeed what on earth was going on cause she seemed suddenly distant ... and then disappeared for a couple of days. I wouldn't usually worry about someone being off line for a couple of days .. if I did .. I'd just phone anyway. There had been a lot of things going on though one way and another and I wondered if the friendship was ending ... she knows the other two women I mentioned a little while ago.

But ... no, she turns up and tells me she's had a serious health scare. I know this kind of thing is in the news so much at the moment cause of Jane Goody but it really is a good idea to check moles for signs of irregularity etc and go for tests if you are called and go to the docs if something happens that you find worrying ... pain you can't account for or bleeding when you shouldn't or a lump where one shouldn't be.

Anyway, I'm getting my soup.

Just got to wait for it to cool now.

Then off to bed.