Wednesday, March 04, 2009

.......................

I've just had to pick myself up off the floor ... metaphorically speaking!!!!! A good friend of mine is a Shania Twain fan ... the music doesn't really get to me ... but we all have different tastes and us two have totally different tastes in music.

But ... I've just watched the video to That Don't Impress Me Much .. and almost collapsed giggling .. my friend and Ms Twain are almost doubles of each other ... minus a few years .. my friend is a bit older. The similarity is just so striking.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2025369/v2148514

I don't even know if she's noticed ... maybe not. She's kinda into all that kinda power glamour stuff that comes over on the couple of Shania Twain videos I've watched and she's probably seeing similarities there rather than in anything else. lol!!!! She certainly hasn't ever mentioned it.

We get on well even though we have very different approaches to some things.

Lol!!!!

Potters off to eye up Jimmy Ibbotson's waistcoat!!!

We have quite a lot in common too though and there's plenty to chat about through the similarities and differences.