Saturday, March 07, 2009

Yesterday ...!!!!!!!!

I must say they're brilliant musicians .. Vince Gill too .. and I love the accents though they did throw me a bit on this song ... lol!!!! But, I've noticed on their songs how well their accents move around the music.

Whoops ... this song!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK3FRZkuwv0


Have to say that Vince Gill's little aside near the end of the clip threw me a bit .. lol!!! I grinned though .. rather than feeling offended by it or thinking he was totally round the bend. Which I guess is a good way to be .. not to be scared.

Um ... Mr Gill????????????????

I still haven't got round to contacting my old friend yet .. but, will I think. It's been a long time .. over 40 years .. but, that's not got anything to do with it .. I can still see her back in those days in my mind's eye. She was a nice person.

I loved the bit at the end with Jeff Hannah and his wife .. they look like they get on well ...lol!!! I wonder if that's where the clip ended or if it went on to show her singing too .. if it did I can't find it on the net.