Thursday, April 02, 2009

..................

Still chat to friends about lots of things .. though it got lost in Ms YANWgate for a little while .. lol!! I want to get on with other things now again .. a couple of weeks or whatever of sorting that out was enuff. And, as I said, a lot of people know now .. it's amazing that she really seems to have no idea at all!!!

Just waiting for her guestbook to go up .. things should start to get interesting again.

I say to myself that spirit knows anyway. But u have to believe in things like that to think that!!! lol!!! She doesn't though has been found contradicting herself in what she says to people .. but, in herself, I don't think that she does

You can only go by your own experiences .. we talk about this quite a bit .. cause you get people telling so many lies around it .. I mean there's enough scientific proof that things happen .. though there seem to be whole groups of people who can't get their heads round that .. or pretend not to anyway. But, it's how people see the experiences that is different. Well, they've not long started to do a bit more research into it all. I totally expect the results to be inconclusive .. but I may be wrong.

I say to my younger friends that you have to understand that if they are just after your experiences rather than studying the subject properly then they're not being serious and probably don't believe you. They also should know someone whose had experiences along these lines .. and, if they don't, or people aren't talking about it, wonder why. there are plenty of cases of people seeing relatives before they pass over and having NDEs and the synchronicity thing is pretty well documented too.

You'll probably find, especially in todays culture, believe it or not .. that they really are after gossip more than anything else.

If you've been talking about something for years and they've done nothing but whine rather than research .. then they're not interested. They have a different agenda.

I can't put my experiences up for testing cause they're so random .. I've talked about a few but if there's no real interest any talking isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference.

I say the test is .. if they don't believe that you should go by your own and people you know well enough to trust's experiences .. first of all .. they're not going to believe anything else you say either .. after all there's stacks and stacks of people's experiences to read out there if they want to make the effort so why just go for yours. It's when you know they do that they become people who it's easy to talk to about things as well.

Ms YANW is a good example of someone who only pretends to want to know.

I'll carry on reading and researching. Though for now I'm going to carry on tidying.