Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

Hopefully it's being slowly sorted out. Neither of these women can really cope with the trouble the other one has caused .. even though they told me that they were going to sort it out .. these are the two ex-best friends .. the other folk are more or less standing on the side lines because, although she'd not been too nice to some of them, they didn't really know her that well.


I'm only involverd in this really cause Ms. "you're a nice woman" sent me that message telling me that she had changed profiles but not to tell ANYONE else.


I'd been over to the old profile pages,saw they were gone and asked one of the friends if she knew why. She didn't know they were gone. I went back to my old profile, logged in, and found this message telling me about the new profile but saying not to tell anyone else.


I was left in a quandry .. had my friend said she didn't know about the old profiles going cause she'd been told not to tell anyone too!!! Or, did she really not know. From what she'd said it sounded as if she really didn't know .. but, ofcourse, I really, didn't know if we'd all been told not to tell anyone else with "anyone else" meaning anyone she didn't know very well. It was difficult to believe that she meant these two women anyway .. the two she called sis.



I told my friend though I didn't lnow if she really already knew!!! Can't quite remember quite how things happened now but I got to find out that she'd been quite nasty to these friends and, later on, found out that she'd been very nasty to one of them a short while back but she'd not said anything cause she felt sorry for her. This friend is very ill physically. Both of the friends suffer from clinical depression.

Ms YANW had told people all kinds of stories about her troubles .. problem was when some of us compared notes they didn't match up though the two best friends had got the same spiel.

Anyway that was how the present situation started really.

Ms YANW is denying that she's the person who has this new profile but people have copies of her message to me telling me that she is .. we also found a message from her out in public long before she knew either of the two friends knew anything about this, where she'd signed thev message with her own real name. Since then she's made a few mistakes including giving out info that there is absolutely no way she could have known if she hadn't been Ms.YANW. She just lost her temper and didn't really think about what she was saying .. something she'd been known to do before a lot.

She's been changing the new profile too trying to make it look less like her. Also found she's been gathering young people who are either ill themselves or have friends who are very ill. The profile page is sugary sweet.

She is doing a spot of new internet grooming again.

That's how things stand at the moment but we have been thinking about what to do.