Thursday, March 26, 2009

............

Outpatient's day today .. afternoon visit though so missed a dinner there. Told them that the manuka honey things seem to be helping .. some have, some haven't .. seems to depend on which kind of preparation they come in .. but this one seems to have. They use a steroid cream on me called Elocon which, even with all the pain relief I'm on can break through the pain barrier a bit .. well, I notice it .. but, today was much better. The honey ointment is Mesitran. I was told there were signs of granulation too for the first time in one spot!!!!

The woman is still playing games. Am now in a position to put Plan B into operation though, unfortunately will have to wait for her to catch up .. she's spending a lot of time on there chatting rather than earning points. My ill friend has cut contact with her now I'm pleased to say but people are very curious to know what's going on. Obviously the woman'll do it again. If not there, somewhere else .. but .. still. I don't know .....

I think that the woman might've opened yet another profile on the site cause she hasn't been around on her old one quite so much the last couple of days .. well, since she was asked if she was she.

My friend's feeling a lot better .. but there's still quite a lot of emotion flying about.

What was it about people not bonding on the net????!!!!!

Blimey, if this is "not bonding" .. I wonder what their version of bonding is. Really though, I think they just drew some conclusions that weren't that accurate. Plenty of bonding going on there .. well, not from one person .. but she wasn't there with any intention of forming any genuine relationships .. whatever impression she might've given out.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now.