Wednesday, March 18, 2009

............................

Well, she's now sending very sweet and loving emails to some people while still pretending to be someone else when in contact with them on the site we all belong to.

This is so weird. In the usual run of things you'd expect them to notice that she's not contacting them through her usual profiles and that they can't contact her through them now .. go over to them and find that they've been deleted and email her to ask what's happening.

Though maybe she's keeping the emailing up to draw attention away from the missing profiles. Keeping in contact that way.

It's all very weird indeed.

She's back in touch, under her new pseudonym, with the woman who first told me about her and I know she'd not been in touch with her for many, many months .. maybe a year.

I really don't know what'll happen there. Though this is a woman who holds a grudge big time!!!!!

I didn't really expect it to end up like this!!! I'd left my old profile cause I just couldn't be bothered with her, and, for a while, it seemed that no one else was having any bother. This turned out not to be true just that people were letting her get away with it cause of her sick partner and her own health problems .

Til all this .. and now it's all. or most of it anyway, out in the open.

I don't know what will happen. My part in it all is over again as far as I'm concerned. I think they should just leave it to if they're not going to report her .. why let her take up so much of their lives.

As a group, though without me, they've just got over something else vaguely similar. It's a very big site with a big mixture of people on and there seem to be quite a few problems there. The guvnors sorted out the last bit of trouble .. she's been banned. Maybe that's going to be what they're going to aim for here .. I don't know. Let her dig a hole to walk into herself perhaps.

Whoops .. dozed off a little then and typed out lots 'n' lots and lot's ........................................................... of w's!!!!

Who knows how this is going to end up. Anyway, guess that's it until something else happens ,, like she finds out that they know that she is she!!!!!