Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hmmm ..

Came back in this evening to find two conflicting messages .. one from the "you're a lovely woman" chick and the other from someone she's been talking to!!!

Now the first one is a total head wreck. I was going to put it another way which I'm sure some of my younger friends will guess straight away!!! lol!! And wonder if I've lost control of my dictionaries but I think head wreck is a good a way as any of putting it without the risk of the pet dog passing out from too much slang.

Comprendz!!!!??!????!

OK.

The other woman has always been on the level with me.

I read the message from the first one ... first!!

Which was all about spirituality and how she believed in spirit and needed to talk about it with me.

I sighed and decided that I'd just leave it as I hardly use that profile anymore.

Went over to the profile I use now to read my other messages and there was a message from me friend telling me she'd had a similar message, had responded and chatted for a while about out of the body experiences and auras and things like that. Unfortunately I hadn't told her what had been going down with t'other person. She believes in both as scientifically proven happenings and is interested in the different interpretations people put on them and Ms "you're a lovely woman" was so into it my friend decided she'd go into talking about things that were really under the heading of personal. When Ms YALW had gotten a bit of personal info out of her she decided to tell her that she thought it was all a load of rubbish and that she didn't believe a word of it.

Well, quite .. if she did she'd have more than enough info from talking to people, reading books, bought or borrowed, and, from the net. Could've joined places for people searching out info .. there must be umpteen organizations of one kind or another out there .. from people interested in UFOs etc to those interested in OBEs. To people like my friend who has the website for people virtually interested in everything .. who I will be contacting ... I guess. Well, if I don't, it won't hurt her cause she doesn't know that I'm sitting here planning to.lol!!!

So .. she's trying to move on to me now.

I'm just ignoring her. It's not even tempting to make up a lot of whimsical stuff .. I'm the 7th child of a 7th child of a 7th child born under a new moon, at midnight, just as the family cat gave birth to the 7th kitten of her 7th litter.

She does know a bit about me .. but not much. As, I said, I did the "ur my best friend" thing quite close into getting to know her .. and the crapolla started in earnest!! lol!!

I don't know what's up with her .. though I know she's on a fact finding mission so she must be about to change her tactics, Suppose she'll be deleting her new account soon. Usually what happens on the site if people have been behaving badly they get banned .. which she may have been .. very, very few people .. if any, delete their accounts because people have been behaving like Ms YALW .. the site owners deal with it all and the problem people have their accounts deleted. They're usually monitored for a little while without them being aware of it and their previous activity looked into as well. There had been a bit of bad behaviour going on but everyone else had got it sorted out. I reckon she just thought it was time to start a new single profile before people started looking too closely into what she'd been doing. Though she doesn't appear to be starting off too well on this one either .. not much of a change of attitude anyway.

I'm actually wondering if she's someone else on the site too .. this person won't accept any messages or leave any but she's roamed around our profiles for years .. sometimes appearing every couple of days or so on some of them .. none of us have had any idea who she is at all .. but I'm starting to feel a wee bit suspiscious.

First woman also let me know that her partner was ill .. the one she was so bothered about, that when I had some important news for her because of my own experiences with the medication he was on, that she didn't read my messages for four days to find out what it was or thank me for the help I'd already given her.

I dunno .. maybe our roving guest is just someone who enjoys reading it all though. Who knows. I could imagine doing that I guess .. though I think I'd soon give in to the temptation to chat to someone!!!! Maybe she suffers from social anxiety disorder but enjoys our company this way .. if that's it she's more than welcome.

But .. I don't know ...........

Hmmm .............................................