Sunday, March 08, 2009

Friends!!!!!!

I was thanked yesterday for something I couldn't remember doing. Well, it was just uttering a couple of lines .. but it meant a lot to someone and did change the way their life went. Things would've been very different for him if I hadn't turned up that day and said what I did .. but I had forgotten. There was a lot more to it than that little bit ... which I did remember .. but that part had slipped my mind over the years .. lol!!!

I was thanked last night again and had to sift through my mind very, very (VERY) quickly to place just where we were during everything that had happened at the time.

Ah .. yes!!!

It had made a great difference ... yes!!!! They'd made a series of blunders which had resulted in some very hard times for this person and which they weren't taking any responsibility for .. even though I'd given them a gentle legal reminder .. and which they were about to make much worse. Someone asked if I would go along and have a word .. which I did .. and minds were changed ... lol!!!

In fact it all worked out very well indeed. The initial mistakes had paved the way to sort things out in a way that made things a lot better all round and it was done without a lot of hassle.

But .. I had forgotten about that little bit. I'm not sure if he knew who'd been responsible either til last week .... ooops!!! lol!!!! Something must've happened for him to have suddenly mentioned it like that .. out of the blue.

So ... friends fer eva!!! or something .... lol!!!!