Thursday, March 12, 2009

And ....

Bangs head metaphorically on metaphorical computer again!!!!!! Though I suppose you have to laugh ... maybe!!!

Remember the woman who called the guy who was going into hospital a wonderful woman because she hadn't bothered to read what he'd written and then turned up on my alternative .. yes, folks I have an AlteRnAtiVe profile .. profile without knowing it to congratulate me on getting better when I said that I was getting worse.

She has private messaged me inviting me to her new secret profile that I'm not to tell anyone about. Well, I know why I shouldn't tell me mate on there because I know about the argument they've had .. but I don't know about most of the other umpteen whatever and I don't want to know. Why she thinks she's got a hope in hell's chance of me wanting to be friends with her I don't know after the way she's acted towards me ... but there you go.

Someone else I know is now chasing someone else around the net. She was banned from one of this person's boards .. she has two .. after the board owner was nasty to her and she answered her back. The owner behaves totally differently on both boards .. the person I know is now on the second one waiting for the owner to come back after being away for a few days.

People are going to wonder what she's doing and the board owner can now say that this woman is behaving rather bizarrely. People have started going back to the first board already .. which might not be a good idea as one member said something along the lines that she'd found it better not to express an opinion there!!!!!!!

The woman who is now on the second board is being ignored there possibly because there're a couple of people who belong to both who probably can't believe that this woman has turned up on the second board as if nothing what so ever has happened on the first. You know .."Hiya folks. Sorry I haven't been around for a while."

I'd like to be there when the owner comes back .. and I think I might!!!!!!!