Thursday, March 12, 2009

........

Well, the googling problem brought a friend back into my life. Years ago I wrote in my blogs about a semi accoustic guitar I'd bought in a sale which, to me, was the most wonderful semi accoustic guitar I'd ever come across .. or, possibly the most wonderful guitar I'd ever come across.

Dunno why it was in the sale ..if I remember right it was half price .. because it had the most wonderful tone I'd ever come across and I never had any problems with it or found any weaknesses.

Eventually, after some health problems, I sold it for charity, to a local musician.

He's been reading my blogs for years ...lol!!! And last night decided to phone me up. I'd said he could have my phone number years ago but he'd never phoned .. then last night, after reading my stance on the quarrel over at Youtube decided to call me to have a chat .. though we hardly talked about Youtube.

He played me some music on"me" old guitar .. to make up for my lack of music on Youtube!!! lol!!!!!


Thankyou