Thursday, March 12, 2009

..................

Going to get my soup now then off to bed.

My sleep has been all over the place recently .. some nights not getting any sleep .. sometimes just dozing but being more awake than asleep, sometimes falling asleep on the sofa for most of the night .. sometimes just dozing in and out of a kind of sleep and too tired to get to bed. It's just been all over the place.

Surprizingly or unsurprizingly I think of Jane Goody a lot at night. I hope she has some comfort to help her through what she's going through. I feel empathy with her. I have had more in common with her than some people reading this will know as far as the illnesses go AT TIMES .. more than just the extreme pain which I experience now and then.. I bought some soluble aspirins to add to the cocktail of pain relief today.

I hope there's some comfort for her and that someone spiritually is holding her with love.

She's so young but there has to be someone close to her whose had an experience that will mean a great deal to her.

You don't have to have the experiences yourself it's easy to believe them if it's someone you love and trust telling you about them .. or someone you know isn't lying as far as this is concerned. There wouldn't really be much point me saying anything cause she wouldn't have the slightest idea whether she could trust me.

Looking back at Jimmy Ibbutson .. his dream has obviously given him a lot of comfort .. though I'm not sure how much further you can take that though it certainly appears to be something that happened at a time when he really needed a lot of help. I would like to know if anything else has happened to him or people he can trust etc in that way. It's a nice coincidence. But it's not very, very unusual or accurate if you know what I mean. I'm very, very tired tonight ... very little sleep last night .. so I'm having more trouble pulling words out of my mind than I usually do. My friend just thought that more experiences might mean that he'd see things rather differently than he's been known to. And, it didn't seem to happen after that dream.

Anyway .. off to get some soup.