Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aspirin

I didn't have any problems with the aspirin. Last time I took an aspirin many, many years ago it caused a lot of trouble. I left out one of my ibuprofens though. Instead of taking them all together for the early and middayish doses I take a small dose two hours after the larger dose .. I was so caught up in the aspirin experiment that I forgot to take the small dose of ibuprofen. I don't take any ibuprofen in the evenings or at night if I can help it.

Will try again tomorrow. Will only take a very small dose of aspirin again though tomorrow.

Just a small dose of aspirin can protect against things as you get older so it might be a good idea to take it anyway .. might even be a slight protection against what some of the other medication is doing.

Most people my age are worried by taking a lot of pain relief .. but I guess it depends on how much pain you're in. I know taking lots of the stuff isn't good for you but to be honest with this type of pain the pain relief has to be the better option.