Monday, March 16, 2009

...............................

She's ignoring her old friends now but .. who cares. Apparently she used to over react to everything. I didn't know her that well .. though maybe that's not quite the right way to put it, because of her behaviour I got to know her well rather quickly. I think her friends used to let things slide cause she always sent birthday and christmas prezzies and texted if she was away and sent these goodnight messages and stuff. And she was part of a little group of good friends.

There are some very hurt feelings there at the moment .. though they seem to be looking my way .. messaging a lot with hope!!! I guess I've cushioned it all really because I already knew what she was really like and had picked up plenty of proof along the way so that helped get it over quite quickly. Along with the interest, for some, of a new friend to find out about.

Though, having said that, I bet there've been quite a few tears and there'll be raw feelings for a while to come yet while people get used to not being in touch. She was all .. sweetness, love and darling .. sis, best friend, hugs etc, etc.

Still, she's the one who's missing out.