Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm not looking forward to today really. Don't know what her friends are going to make of what she's been up to. I had a long e mail waiting for me this morning from the woman she'd been chatting to, She certainly has more than a few problems .. not my friend .. her problem has gone ..but this other woman.

Whatever .. she really is a nasty piece of work .. but why, I don't know. Trying to mess other peoples lives up the way she has, spreading lies and gossip and her continuous game playing. I have to a degree, tried to soften the blow to her friends a bit but the truth is that there were elements there all along .. but I really didn't want them to feel too bad over this.

I dislike her very much. One of these two women she had "befriended" is very ill indeed .. not the one who asked me about the profiles. It's impossible that they wouldn't've discovered eventually .. though I did find it a bit strange that they hadn't realised that she'd taken her other profiles down .. and this other one they'd been invited to was hers .. she'd used exactly the same words to describe something!!!!

Anyway found a few more books in The Works .. not interested in auras .. though they do apparently "exist" but not quite as described usually. I don't know if you can see them with the naked eye. I was told that I had a beautiful one the other week but I wondered if that was down to the fact that I'd been welcoming and nice. Auras aren't totally new in my life .. found it interesting that Kirlian photography appeared to pick up an energy field around things. I don't really know much about that or about aura photography though. I've never seen an aura. Well, not 100% true .. though probably not an aura .. I once did see a kind of light around a person .. but I thought my eyes had been affected by the sun. This may or may not have been the case .. though it probably was ..lol!!! It probably is the kind of thing that could happen on a sunny day .. but, then, yet again .......... It's never happened again though .. and it was just that one person.

Who knows!!! It was just a shimmering light though ... no glorious colours. And the person was a total stranger in the street so I never got to know anything about them. I suppose the light would've been round that person because of the way the sun was positioned.

It was a long time ago.

I suspect alcohol is involved around the woman's behaviour. It was round that other woman .. though she admitted she was downing a couple of bottles of wine most nights. Alcohol does seem to make some people act like sociopaths. It was quite obvious by the rest of her recent behaviour that there wasn't going to be a good end to her conversations with my friend .. or, I'd've been surprized if there was. It was quite obvious what she'd thought too ...lol!! .. another way to screw us up and over .. she'd worked out that these were personal experiences .. even if other people were involved .. and that you only had their word to go on .. as I've said on here so many times .. trust your own and your friends .. makes that pretty obvious .. so she KNEW that she could turn round when ever she felt she'd got enough personal info and say ur lying!!! She'd already played enough games by this time to make it easy to know what was next on the agenda. It would've been a toss up between your mad or your lying or a mixture of both. Should've told the other woman about her before I guess.

Anyway my poor friend has all that to sort out now.