Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hmmm

Oh well .. she's messed things up right across the board it seems. I can hardly believe this is the woman I was introduced to as a carer looking after her very sick husband who used to give her hell all the time .. who, during the time I knew her, seemed to lurch from one disaster to another. I don't really want to mention the things she told me to her other friends just incase they aren't true because I don't really want to br caught up in the middle of all this.

From what I've heard and something I reasd that she'd left in one of her friend's guestbooks I'd say she's always had problems and if they chose to put up with her, which they did, it's not like a RL situation where things could get a lot more messy and difficult, but behind a computer screen many, many miles away from each other .. where a simple click of the mouse would have stopped her writing to them .. or they could've reported her to the guvnors.

Someone has just gone to bed very hurt. I told her the truth about the deleted and new profiles .. not about any of the rest of it .. that's stayed schtuum this end and my other friend's way .. there'll be enough with this and a few other bits and pieces to have enough brought out into the open and dealt with.

This person is one of two that Ms.YALW used to call sister .. it appears .. that she didn't tell either of them that she'd deleted the other two profiles and created the new one .. though she has been contacting them through the new one to play a game or two but hadn't been contacting them verbally on the site at all. Off the site she'd been sending a goodnight email to them both everynight still .. one that just said ... goodnight. It appears that I really am the ONLY person she's told about deleting the profiles and setting up the new one. She knows quite a few people on there.

The second person is going to be very upset .. much more upset than the first.

I told my friend, out of the two, a bit out of what has been happening the last 2/3 months .. but not much .. just so she knows it's not just been directed at them.

Hmmm