Saturday, March 14, 2009

...........................

Seem just to be dozing on and off tonight again so having another cup of soup!!! What else, huh!!!

The owner of the second board of the two that the other woman I mentioned a few days ago was back this morning. She's been banned from that one too. It's really beyond me what she expected to happen. It's been done quietly with absolutely no fuss or any public recognition of her presence there .. except now the owner can say well, after I banned her she went over to my other board hoping to cause trouble because that's just the sort of person she is and why I banned her in the first place. Then point back at the board where people might hardly be chatting but they are there regardless of whether they feel it's wise to give an opinion on the board!!!! A couple of posts saying hi a day seems to keep them happy cause that really is all they want to do. I think a lot of them are old and in considerable pain and the board is just somewhere to go to have a few extra people who they get on with quite well. despite the owner, to say goodmorning and goodnight to. The ones that are there, most of who missed the person I know's last post there, seem happy with the owner and are quite sympathetic towards her and her health problems. I think the woman I was speaking to got it rather wrong .. and they only wanted her to set up another board for them if that one was taken down. Well, that's how it seems.

The strange thing is that she runs such an open and free board on board 2!!! Lots of jokes. You would never think that her other board is the way it is with people seemingly afraid to speak their minds or discuss anything but the weather and wish each other well.

But they seem happy enough their now.

I'm off to bed!!!