Sunday, March 15, 2009

..............................

Fell asleep on the sofa again pretty early this evening and have woken up to get dinner and then off to sleep again.

Lots of nice messages waiting for me I guess. I feel that I'm being looked on as a bit of a curiosity at the moment ..people's trust has been lowered a lot on both sites by what has been going on .. and people are looking at me as someone you can trust .. difficult when their trust has just been broken by someone they've known for a long time.

She must've been doing all kinds of things where she could've been caught out though and people just ignored it. A couple of days ago one of the women said that this woman had been quite nasty to her .. but that she'd come round. This was before we discovered the deleted profiles etc.

I'd tried the friendship test on her and she'd come rushing in to be nasty so I wasn't surprized at all. Puzzled when I found the deleted profiles. I think she'd deleted them cause she'd upset someone we don't know on there who had threatened to report her .. and it'd been a panicked response.

Anyway .. it's all over now I guess. Cept she's still sending good night emails to people on there. I guess they'll just block her on and off the site.

I'm off to bed for another couple of hours sleep now.