Tuesday, March 17, 2009

..............................

What is going on with that woman on the site is anyone's guess but we know now that she's perfectly in control of what she's doing. She's back in touch with the woman she ignored yesterday chatting away .. being very friendly .. not saying who she really is .. this is to her supposed best friend on there who she's known a couple of years I believe .. they used to call each other sister and things like that .. seemed very close.

Her exfriend is going along with it all .. just waiting to see what she has to say .. she really, really doesn't like her at all now and, boy, has she changed .. from being someone who found it very hard to trust people she has been messaging me .. her new friend .. offering to tell her what's what if she turns up on my profile again.

She hasn't told her off for herself yet but I can see she's rocking with emotion. So much for people not bonding on the net .. both woman are very hurt by this other woman and are very fond of each other. I don't expect to be as close to them as they are to each other now really .. though I've been welcomed in. Think they've been happily chatting about me for weeks now through my friend there but none of us expected things to turn out like this.

Even I didn't, I thought that I knew what she was like .. she turned out to be quite a lot worse than I thought..

We will see what happens.