Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday

One of my younger friends showed me his book .. well, some of it .. he's kept some of the more private things to himself .. which is how it should be. He's been keeping it for about three years now .. followed all I've written about NDE's etc and done one brilliant study on what things like that mean to him and what he's found out about them on the TV and radio, in books, on the net etc.

He's also done a private book where he writes down any experiences people tell him about and any personal ones he might have had himself. He's had one experience of his own to write about, the others have been collected from family, friends and friend's families.

He's written a few from the ADC book in it cause he likes them so much and believes them .. and, yes, one is the butterfly one but has sourced them ofcourse as coming from a book rather than from people he knows.

And he's illustrated it .. celtic designs. I bought him a celtic design book from the Oxfam bookshop here for his birthday cause he became interested. Now, I know why!!!! lol!!! The artwork's just in the personal book though. He started the other study long before.

It's lovely. That's a lot of work. I know other people have done them too .. have to admit that I still haven't got round to it .. but I will.

I used to ask them if they thought they were too young to be looking into things like this because surely it's going to influence how they live their lives .. but he said that he could still have a lot of fun and anyway he hoped that things would've gone ok anyway .. though you never know. I wasn't saying that they wouldn't and nobody's perfect anyway .. whatever you study. But he thinks it's just made him more conscious of being in the world in an I think therefore I am way.

It's just lovely.

And he and his friends discovered the Dr King link .. they were really pissed off and sad that it didn't have a better outcome. Thought it good enough to put down in the personal book though as one of my experiences.

Sad that woman's missed out on so much really but there you go with a head full of hate like that she's not going to get round to much else is she. Can't remember if I mentioned that she's sent notes to people signing herself a different name now so there's no doubt that she's definitely pretending to be someone else.

Anyway, I have to head for the hospital now.