Tuesday, March 24, 2009

............................

Got sent another personal book .. saved ofcourse. They're lovely. Not quite the same as the first .. well, it's one book anf she's kinda done loose leaf chapters with different topics with the experiences in with subjects. And lots of stars .. different coloured stars for different topics .. putting tiny stars into letters as well .. calligraphy!!!! .. guess there're a lot of ways to do it .. I'll be doing animals and flowers for illustrations as I said years ago

Yup, years ago. I know somethings will be lost with the wind now .. don't know who can remember what but I know that I can't remember absolutely everything.

Did start a small one in hospital for my brother .. though didn't really do that much.

I think when I first said about writing books like that, they'd be nice to pass down the family. Depends what people believe though I guess .. but, whatever .. they'd still be nice.

I love them .. and people I talk to have exactly the right ideas ... well, to my way of thinking. Was interested in something someone had to say on Sunday .. it was connected to the passing of his son .. and he's a straightforward guy. And it was Mothering Sunday. Will put it down in my book. Thankyou.

My ADC book is put away now but I have the BBC book .. it looks very interesting.

I have two books about mediumship to read too .. perhaps it's true, perhaps it isn't .. perhaps part of it is .. perhaps part of it isn't. One thing I say about mediums . it's not just watching what you give away during a reading .. but also what you might talk about before, while your waiting .. or even afterwards if you're going to see the same person twice or someone in the same team. Don't stand round chatting about how near it almost was or wasn't and giving family names out right, left and centre in your conversation.

OK .. it's being very careful .. but I think you have to be.

I left an ADC book .. saved from when they had that pile in at The Works for £1.99 .. possibly the best £1.99 I've ever spent on a book .. as I said I wasn't sure about all of it .. just most of it ... lol!! There's quite a dog eaten version over ur way then me book writing friends!! The Works has been brilliant .. I still like that book the best. Think the BBC one came from the secondhand bookshop in Warwick .. a treat after a hospital visit. It's a general look at the subject .. think I saw that it was first published 15 years ago .. guess there was a TV series to go with it .. like the radio one that went with the book I found on synchronicity in the Oxfam bookshop .. another one of those turned up at another charity shop sometime later .. I bought it as I'd given the other one away quite some time before and thought I might like to read it again sometime and/or lend it out.

Haven't raced to read the new book like I used to with the earlier ones .. taking them in, picking them to pieces, wondering this and wondering that.

I'm as convinved as you can be about something that isn't tangible .. it's obviously a personal journey as I've said all along .. Ms. You're a nice woman goes to prove that .. she knew about some people's experiences .. not sure if she'd been interested enough to read any books .. but I doubt it .. and she knew that the woman that she was talking to found this fascinating and important so wouldn't be lying .. and was just relaying things as they'd happened. Doubt if she was really listening though .. had other things on her mind, didn't she. More interested in control freakery than life after life ...lol!!! And possibly always will be.

Reminds me of one of a story I read in a magazine or paper many years ago about a Mafia don who was about to pass over because of cancer and was terrified. The article was something to do with religion, passing over and fear and the doctor being interviewed for this part of the article was asked whether religious people seemed less worried than non religious people .. he said that, in his experience, it was usually the other way round and the most terrified person who he'd met was a Catholic Mafia boss. He was actually frightened of meeting his religious god .. I was very surprized to find out he was religious and believed in a god. I wonder now ....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....... have just woken up after an hours sleep .. obviously me body's making sure I get some sleep tonight right .. one hour done ... I suppose another 6 or 7 to go .. I don't usually get xtra sleep these days unfortunately if I miss out on some the night before. I can remember the early days of this illness when I would sleep 13 hours on the trot without missing out on any the night before!!!!

Um .. I wonder .. well, have forgotten what I was wondering cause I slipped off into a lovely hour's sleep. Woke feeling much better for it. Oh, I was wondering if he'd had any relatives that had passed over sitting on the edge of his bed.

Or, anyone else for that matter.