Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday

Seems I can't really ignore what's going on with that woman cause she's still in the other's lives and they want to talk about her .. and they're quite angry now.

I didn't really know her that well .. that's not really true I guess .. I quickly got to know her a lot better than the others it seems but I think that was only cause the others were constantly making excuses for her. One of the women often seemed a bit narky when she was mentioned which made me think that all couldn't be right at t'mill cause she never had a word wrong to say about her other friends there .. yet she saw this woman as one of her best friends there .. seems she'd helped her when she first joined and introduced her to her other very close friend.

And they say that there's no real bonding going on over the internet because people aren't producing oxytocin when they chat over the net .. I wonder if they checked when the people were thinking of their internet friends later on .. maybe there's a delayed reaction if you're typing or something. Whatever .. just goes to show that there's more than one chemical involved in friendship .. and maybe the oxytocin appears when ur not concentrating on getting your typing right too.

These people are hurting.

Guess it's going to go on for a while yet.