Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rethink

Changed my mind. The woman whose ill and has trust problems was feeling very poorly last night .. this happens a lot but obviously gets worse under stress.



So, Plan B goes into operation. Can't say what it is up here obviously .. but I've messaged it round the place. And it appears to have cheered people up .. well, it's quite funny and will possibly get a bit of justice too. I just hope that people don't find it so funny that they start telling everyone else. It'll have to be slightly out of public viewing for a while anyway cause of the way things are set up but that'll give everyone a chance to practice their ssssssshhhhhes.

It can be spoken about later on. But, yeah .. the idea seems to've brought a smile to peoples faces.

Hopefully she'll delete again .. actually before or after .. it doesn't matter. I wish they'd just block her on and off the site to be honest but they won't which I think is daft .. they want to catch her out in a big way!!!! Personally, as they already have, I think they're just grieving the relationship they thought they had. Sisters must've been a strong bond formed .. but I do wish they'd let go.

I'm included in the bond now but she is very obviously still there in the midst of a lot of emotion being thrown around. I can feel their worry that I'm going to go but I can feel her presense very strongly and I know they would really prefer that all this hadn't happened. Though they like me being here very much too!!! But, they would have prefered to have just added another close friend.

I'm neutral about her .. but I don't want my friend upset and ill .. so Plan B it is ..lol!!

Got to do some tidying and sorting now.