Friday, March 27, 2009

.....

It is a sad ending to what people thought was a friendship. I suppose I was kinda hoping that this time it might just turn out that things would be alright .. even if it didn't appear that they could or would.



She didn't reply to the email that was sent her off site .. the email was just one word .. "Know" .. not a dicky bird back.

If there was nothing odd to "know" I guess she'd've written back something like .."well u might but I don't cause most of the email's missing ...lol"

But ... silence.

She had got a whole new chapter planned and I think this is why my friend wanted to get it sorted quickly this evening.. though she didn't know this to start off with. I guess she's right but wish, in a way, that she hadn't started it down this route by telling her that she thought she knew who she was a couple or so days ago.

If she'd left it I think E would've just become very complacent and've made one mistake after another. We would then've said .."Know" ..lol!!! This way it's got to go the guvnors with all the paperwork.

I think she's expecting nothing now. There wasn't a "loving" goodnight note tonight either. If she'd just got the first email out of the blue I guess there would have been surprize and curiousity .. and hoping for the rest of it.

Or, whatever .. the loving goodnight should still have followed.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz