Friday, March 27, 2009

...........................

I suppose we're going to have to get the guvnors in really. God, she has problems. A friend has loads of stuff saved though. Well, I found and saved some of it .. but, as she's still in touch with her, she had things I didn't that are more recent so I've let her have what I had.. she'll just send it on.

My friend didn't really want the guvnors involved for a variety of reasons .. neither did I .. but she wanted a confrontation with this woman and that's what she's engineered and this is where we've ended up. I would've prefered to have gone down a different route, as would've other people, but there you go .. and here we go.

What's gonna happen is anyone's guess.

Well, looks like someone's gonna be asked why she's contradicted herself by our guvnors.

I said that it looks as if we won't really be bothered much .. cause she has already got what they want.

Will see how it goes.