Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday.

Well, I spent most of yesterday evening trying to sort the problemo out and then most of today. I was not the most content of bunnies on the planet to be sure but it had to be done.

Unfortunately one of the women is heavily into confrontation .. and, really this just isn't a good idea while ur trying to gather more evidence. She wouldn't even have to wait very long but she is one angry person and, whatever she says, her anger is in the fast lane not the slow.

She's all .. I'm not really angry .. I'm doing whatever I'm doing for you .. even though she's far too angry to even hear what other people r saying about what they think is the best route to take right now.

The woman causing the trouble made another mistake .. and I found it. Also checked out the latest people she'd been around and .. sigh .. they were either ill or had friends who are very ill .. she's going for younger people this time .. in their 20s .. maybe she thinks they'll be easier to manipulate in the situation .. or the new people were people she had known before in her previous profile incarnations .



The sad thing is that nobody .. sorry me friends, I mean nobody I know just from there .. seems the slightest bit concerned about the people she's targetting now .. they're just totally fixated on their own relationship with her.

It is a very odd situation all round.

I have a cold so I suppose today was probably better spent just sitting here .. did sneeze .. felt sick .. but didn't have to go into hospital. Went out around just gone five in the end and got a few bits and pieces in.

Must remember to start the EFT off again .. have had a couple of reminders and I mean to do it .. just get distracted .. after all there are only 24 hours in a day.

Right .. I should be able to fit it in then!!! lol!!!

I'll write that out soon and do it.

But for now I have to think of soup, meds and bed.

I've been slightly told off this evening for not writing down me meds, as I take them, while I'm so tired .. and, yes, just for now that's a good idea again. If I forget whether I've taken them or not I have to leave them.

Me brother wanted to know how me languages r getting on .. I have to confess .. and, after all there r only those 24 hours in a day .. but, yes, with 24 of them I should be able to do some.

Now, if there were only 23 and a half I might have a point .. but with 24 I guess there's no chance.

Next time we speak then ...................................

Right time for me meds .. and soup .. and bed.