Thursday, April 02, 2009

.................

I suppose I should just forget about her now. I've spent enough time sorting that all out .. they seem very grateful probably cause I spent so much time supporting them and sleuthing. S is right though and it's time to move on .. except for people keeping an eye on the woman, which they're going to do.

I do think she's got another profile there, well, at least one, that's she got incase the guvnors delete this one for her. People are wondering if that's what happened to the earlier ones .. I suppose she could have annoyed some people we don't know .. pity they don't say if the guvnors have deleted the profiles or if it's the people who set up the accounts in the first place .. you just get the same message as far as I can see.

The new profile is now just so sickly sweet .. it gets worse by the day .. she's removed most of what made her resemble her earlier profiles now .. though has left the friendship quotes up .. but the pervs and weirdos remark has gone ... lol!!! It was like a summer day trip .. people pottering along to have a look at that and taking a quick snapshot. She had it up on one of her previous profiles too. Think I might've mentioned this before in the blogs .. when I first got to know her .. I'd met quite a few people who knew her on line and they all said how nice she was .. so asked what she was refering to .. hoping she'd tell me who to avoid, as people, if they're kosher, usually do there. I just got something back about it being too busy on her other profile so she'd set this one up for a bit of piece and quiet .. avoiding mentioning why she was making it look as if she was being harrassed by people there.

I thought it was a bit odd .. but you know if she didn't want to talk about it .. fine.

It came off the profile a few days later. Came back on, in various incarnations, a couple of months after she'd taken it down. Yet, she didn't tell ANYONE, not even her closest friends, that anything was going on. She was threatening things too .. which she's doing again now .. picked the most vulnerable person ofcourse .. the physically ill person who also suffers from clinical depression.

She seems ok again now as far as coping with this woman goes .. she's blocked her from contacting her anyway now .. best thing to do I think. Ms. YANW was ranting at her quite a bit.

Asked someone if they thought she had a personality disorder .. it's quite possible .. but, whatever, she still knows that she shouldn't be doing this. I wonder if she drinks a lot .. apparently she says her partner does though she didn't say anything to me about that .. but she makes so many mistakes that remind me of the alcoholic woman I used to talk to on the site and mentioned here a while back .. it's all very similar .. though the first woman was much younger and her memory was even worse from what I could tell. I felt sorry for her partner but in a way felt he'd brought some of it on himself .. you should've seen the photos he put up of her .. she'd enjoyed flirting a bit too when pissed and, ofcourse had got the sort of attention she didn't want. But, them, she said she felt flattered .. dunno why to be honest .. certainly would've never have flattered me.

I hope she's got her drinking under control anyway .. think things will've changed a lot if she ..well, both of them, have. Both were far from happy with the way things were. She'd had a hard life but she's far from the only one .. learning to cope with it all is what makes you strong and she certainly had that in her .. though she did say to me very wistfully one day that I was so strong .. hopefully she'll be ok. Unlike this other person she seemed to have a nice side .. away from the bottle. Don't think Ms YANW is gonna change but think the other person could if she doesn't mess herself up totally with the booze .. u don't recover from wetbrain .. and she'd be so much happier.

My brother was saying that he thought that lots of people couldn't cope without alcohol but quite a bit of today's drinking seems more cultural .. just what people do. I think it's ok in moderation though they're bringing out more links between alcohol and cancer, especially in women so it really is up to everyone to make their own personal choice. I just don't like the stuff .. kinda cuts you off from yourself .. and, anyway, can't drink with me meds .. so that problem's solved anyway.

Anyway .. got a lot to do today .. and better get on with it I guess.