Monday, March 30, 2009

............

I think the best thing to do is just wait. Knowing how she reacts it probably would've been the best thing to do anyway .. but, who knows. This other lady has been a bit silly though. One moment going after her because she's so angry .. the next trying to make excuses for her .. I suppose, because she can't believe her friend has turned out to be someone like this and is still hoping somewhere in her subconscious that it's all a mistake.

I think she gave up on that one yesterday though when Ms YANW took down the quote from her profile about I'm not all I seem to be .. what you see is not all of me. I can't remember the quote word for word but it was something like that .. people have saved it cause they have copies of this woman's profile in it's different incarnations and that was put up early on.

I guess she might be thinking it's that which has raised her two old friend's suspiscions. I don't think she thinks it's anything to do with me. Maybe cause I hardly ever visit my old profile, neither have I been listed as visiting her two old friends profiles .. I do. frequently, just under a different name .. but, this doesn't seem to have crossed her mind because she hasn't been following me back to my profile .. well, she could log out and find me on Google and have a look that way I guess then she wouldn't show up on the latest visitors list .. but, I've an idea that she's not bothering to do this.

Interesting though that nobody talked to her about me switching profiles ... lol!!!

Not going to the guvnors yet. I managed to stop the lady who had emailed "Know" to her from emailing "Know ur *****" .. though she was pretty keen to .

Actually, as it turned out, it was really good that she did email "Know" to her cause she emailed back "I'm not *****" when if she wasn't how on earth would she know this person's name as according to her she can't access the site and as, that was the first time anyone was meant to have even hinted to her about it ib email, how did she know anything about it, let alone the woman's profile name. She'd been sending slushy emails nightly uptil then as if she didn't know anything about all this.

Then my friend emails "Know" to her and she emails back "I'm not *****" along with a moan about the woman who sent the email.

So, even though I'd've prefered her to have not sent it to start off with .. guess it was a good job that she did because of the reply she got back. I guess someone had a bit of a tantrum!!!