Thursday, April 02, 2009

????

I am just a little annoyed .. the woman who is physically ill and suffers from clinical depression has said that she doesn't want to talk about ***** for a while .. that's fine by me. ***** has a lot of people watching what she's doing at the moment.

I think the situation is giving the other woman problems .. so what happens .. our snappy emailer decides she wants to send ***** another email telling her that we know everything .. rather than just "know". And to let her know we have proof.

Her reasoning is apparently that she doesn't like S being upset .. but S has said she doesn't want to talk about ***** right now and is ok with leaving ***** under the watchful gaze of umpteen people.

She just won't let go .. doesn't want to. She's like 50% is out to get ***** and 50% wants her back .. at least that's the impression I've been getting. There's a chance that ***** will be as sweet as pie in return and lie or she'll be really nasty and lie .. both are going to upset E.

Oh well .. I've been up again contacting her about it but I'm getting rather tired of it all now. I've said not to send it .. God, it's three days since she sent her last nasty emails in response to N's last email .. the "know" one .. S just wants it left .. at least for a while now. She's done her best to make sure that ***** won't get away with it .. but she wants out for now.

So .. what happens?

I think she really, really needs to let go. Especially as she says that she's only doing it "for us"!!!'

I think, if she doesn't listen .. she might find out that there are no sisters left and that moronic woman will have achieved exactly what she wanted to.

I give up though. It's even looking as if this is developing into a power struggle doesn't it. I'm thinking it might be better to pull out and leave them to it. I don't dislike either of them .. but I really think this is their problem .. their friendship that needs to be sorted out .. the rest is for now. Well, all but when we go to the govenors.

I just couldn't believe it when I read that message. Really couldn't.