Wednesday, June 24, 2009

.....................

Right, I was so involved about talking about new pain relief that the tea bag slipped my mind .. but I'll ask at the hospital .. leave a message there this week and see what they say next week!!! I think I might be slightly light headed too .. guess it's me withdrawal from the mycophenolate .. seems there's no nasty withdrawal .. but looks like there is a bit of a reaction. Oh well .. just have to go with it.

I have some new pain relief to try .. something related to ibuprofen. Will check later. We talked a little about the gabapentin .. and, no, we won't be trying that again .. lol!!! Totally no go unless I want to spend the rest of my life shaking and having to be restrained from swallowing handfuls of pills .. just two of the possible side effects .. shaking and suicidal thoughts .. which affected me .. some people respond well to it .. some don't.

With the new medication I'll be reading up on the side effects before taking it.