Monday, November 02, 2009

...............

I'm not really sure quite what to do at the moment .. it's while my ribcage is loosening up a bit. Whether to ask for a patch so there's pain relief all through the night without me having to wake up to take it. The truth is that it's not really working very well at the moment anyway so I really need to do something. It's generally not so bad during the day cause I'm moving around and that stops things getting a bit stuck as they seem to at night if I sleep for any length of time.

I will get things moving medically again tomorrow. Left it as it seemed much better this morning than yesterday .. but it's not a good idea.

Have me list of phone numbers written out. Also have a box of pills I was prescribed by my doc before I came down .. not the gabapentin .. something that's a stronger version of ibuprofen .. might dig that out tomorrow I think.

Me spellcheck thinks gabapentin should be carbonating or compounding .. maybe I should go along with it ... lol!!! Or ... Not the carbon****g gabap****n.