Thursday, December 17, 2009

.......................

Think I'm starting to feel a bit better, pain or not, as me friends have had me in fits of laughter this evening. The giggles just started to bubble out. I'm surprised cause the pain and the tiredness do keep me a bit subdued at times.

Part of it is realizing that I've made the right decision about a few things. Realised that for sure (fer sure!!!) yesterday. Pretty neat as I've been quite woozy for the last few months and have sleep walked myself through quite a few things, messing up here and there as I go. Well, would've got more things sorted out if I hadn't been quite so tired etc. Couldn't be bothered really .. too tired.

Not sure what's going to happen as far as the pain goes. I never did try the pills that my doc prescribed for me before I came down here .. the ones related to ibuprofen .. can't remember what they were called. Wasn't keen after the way I'd reacted to the gavepentin (sp?) and I had to start just taking one a day and leave all the ibuprofen out!! I take a slightly higher dose than the over the counter dose and wasn't too keen on cutting it down like that while starting the new drug. Anyway, will see how things go. Haven't got in touch with the hospital about it yet. It was an appointment with the rheumatology dept I cancelled though it was for a scan rather than anything else.

The doc I saw when I first went to Guys has referred me all over the hospital .. well, Guys and St Thomases .. just covering everything. I suppose I should be reading the web site of the major organization for my illness. Did for a little while but there were technical problems for a little while and I lost interest. Will go back I think.