Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

Well, have been sleeping more .. but in bits .. which means I sleep for around two hours, wake up and, then, later, sleep for another hour or two. It's better than sleeping 2 to 4 hours or something like that but not as good as getting a full run of 6 to 8 hours sleep. And, I often seem to be vaguely in the process of waking up or going back to sleep which seems to mean I feel quite sleepy a lot of the time.

But, guess I shouldn't complain. Overall it's better than it was at the moment.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only joking. I've been awake since about 6 this morning though I have dozed a bit .. well, don't know if you'd really call it dozing. but sitting here with my eyes shut and feeling too sleepy to do anything more til I've rested a while .. maybe resting and deep relaxation rather than dozing today so far.

Still a little wintry here but no snow or sleet forecast for today.