Monday, February 08, 2010

........... afternoon

Anyway, most music is more than just a single heard on the radio these days. You can follow it up rather than having no idea what the rest of the peoples work is like.

I'd strayed away from the music pages and was reading about brainwaves yesterday evening!!!!

Didn't get any extra sleep today but did get to the docs then off to Sainsbury's. Not such an easy walk back today probably because my muscles were still adapting to last night's changes. But, wasn't too bad. I just got a bit wheezy at times as my lungs were expanding a bit more. Had to stop more than usual because they were getting used to being able to expand a bit more and. because I was walking and putting so many muscles into action, it caused a few problems.

It was snowing while I was out. Just a few flake's, nothing heavy and none of it settling. The wind was a bit chilly though.