Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sunday

Slept well last night .. didn't wake up til almost midday. Stomach still not quite right though so I might give the hospital a ring .. see how I'm feeling tomorrow.

Seems there's a lot of ambient/new agey type music out there now, both in the CC and the commercial worlds that I like. The earlier music just didn't quite gel with me for some reason or other.

There are lots of people who do like it though. I was reading that one of the musicians has sold over two million albums in the last twenty or so years but they weren't what I was looking for though, looking at the pictures and descriptions that used to go with them and other albums like them, they could've been.

Found another CC site that I'll go over to soon to listen to their music

http://softphase.org/netlabel/