Friday, May 21, 2010

Had a look

Actually, I think, after listening to their last few new songs they need to get their groove back on a bit. Don't really like a couple of them .. but maybe they're a bit upset about the coming split amd it's coming through in the songs. Or, maybe, they haven't the time anymore to really spend much time on it at the moment.

There were songs I didn't like before too ofcourse .. but guess at the moment though it's probably more down to the split. I haven't listened to all the older songs .. so who knows what little "gems" might be lurking there.

I won't put the link up because .. some things here and there will offend some people. which I thought was a shame and there's an age limit to it as I think I said before.,


They seem to be changing over to a more regular band now