Thursday, November 10, 2005

Belief

Things move on. More has happened in my life to make me believe that this life is stranger than I thought. It's more of the same thing really. It's not the kind of thing you can explain away other than forever talking about coincidences when try as you might you find any other explanation except it's just another one of those coincidences

These aren't ones that can be explained away easily. Coincidences are only coincidences when the cause and effect isn't explainable because of shared knowledge or something like that but is just out of the blue. And for me that isn't enough either. It's just the fact that it's happened a lot.

Not talking about it here though in detail. Though I'm sure it would have helped a lot of people to know

What it's done for me is to make me realise that life does appear to be strange. For the first time I really mean it when I say that I believe that there might be something else going on other than what meets the eye. Don't know what it means, if anything.

Don't even know what I'm writing about really. I think I sometimes wish I was back in the place when things were simpler. I was someone who lived a very factual existance. Tried to find esoteric answers but was left feeling I might have been right all along and the obviously physical world is all there is.

I have no influence on anything but it sometimes feels as if there is occasionally input into my life that isn't quite what I'd expect at times.

I've been playing Meet On the Ledge. I suppose it's a song with slight Buddhist connections I suppose in some ways. Meet on the ledge. We're going to meet on the ledge. If you really mean it it all comes round again.

It's just the result of where my mind has been for a while. Nothing to do with the other things except ofcourse if they mean anything esoteric then they would be connected.