Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas again.

Well, there were a couple of potential "upsets" I guess. This time of year can be quite emotional. One just proved how far I've travelled on from part of my life in the last year cause someone had dropped off my emotional radar screen. Well, off altogether if I'm honest. I'd no reaction to the person being around at all. Was as relaxed when they walked in as I was before they arrived. Suppose there was a slight curiousity when I saw them but it was only for a few seconds. Found myself being studied pretty intently at times but even though I was aware it wasn't having any impact on me. I'd just moved on and I guess that's why there was no reaction.

Later on I thought about it because I was quite surprized really. I'd've thought I'd've felt some annoyance or something but there was nothing. I thought it's really going to be on my mind over Xmas but there wasn't much chance of that because thanks to the cold I was really too far out of it anyway.

The cold's been pretty shitty really. It went to my left foot, must've got into the nerves or something. Even though I'm complaining it's made sure that I rest up more than I would've done if it hadn't happened. The foot's pretty sore. Got a sore head as well and I really just want to rest a lot of the time. Been told to keep the foot nice and warm and just rest it up. Guess it's kind of enforced training!!!!!

It's been fine really.