Monday, December 19, 2005

Health

Well, considering how shitty I felt this morning I guess I can't complain. Went to Brum in the afternoon. Not that bad really cause most of the time was spent on the train there and back. It was to get a book and I hoped to see someone but she wasn't there. Went to the 98p shop at New Street Station and now I've got a couple of turtling rings to put in with the turtling bracelets. Turtles heading for Canada. I'll get a box in the next few days and then send them airmail after the Xmas post rush is over.

Still not taking any pain relief but I'm tired this evening and am a bit achy. My spine is irritating a bit but it's not that bad. There's a bug going round that's making people swell up a bit around the face. Tell me about it. All in all I can't complain.

And the healthy eating continues.

Someone said "garlic" to me in the street a few days ago. Y're not kidding mate. I ain't going back in that direction again.