Saturday, December 03, 2005

The protests

Well, obviously I didn't go. I didn't even go out of town today. Had stayed out too long yesterday and was tired, and have a slight sore throat and maybe my voice is starting to go. Other than that I don't feel too bad. But thought a little about the protests and why they're happening.

Sort of tied my thoughts in with the change in the Gulf Stream. And thought of the summer in Spain this year, the drought caused I believe by the difference in the Gulf Stream.

I thought,y'know, something really ought to be being sort of like y'know, really, really done. Y'know that really, really wasn't very good at all. And I'm starting to get a bit frazzled by politicians who are talking about effects in 2060 and even 2025.

Surely we should be taking another route as well and talking more about what can be done right now. Y'know everyone.

Guess we'll have to see what happens at the conference.