Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today

Well, was going out today, but woke up in a bad mood and decided not to go. I'd woken up in the night and had been sneezing and thought it was best just to stay around here. Mood's lifted again, just as well really because it wasn't good this morning, but I'm still glad I didn't go because it's been cold today and don't think it would've been a good idea.

I was kind of quiet yesterday too but I thought that was just because I was tired but it was probably down to having a cold. The inflamation's still going down though and things are much better though there's still a way to go.

Filled in some kind of getting to know you thing on a board too. Wish I hadn't now cause they get to ask you questions and I guess I might have to be a bit creative with some answers if anyone asks me somethings. There're just some things I'm not going to tell people before I feel comfortable. Will have to waffle around and try to avoid answering directly I guess.

Still not reading. Did glance through The Mirror and The Times yesterday. Have done some other things but just don't feel like reading through the papers right now.

I am tired!!