Friday, July 06, 2007

Garlic

And when I say "the most interesting thing to happen in my life then" .. "then" means last week or whenever it was. This is the difference between mine and my friends blogs .. mine tend to be rather repetative these days while theirs are full of news.

I did laugh when I saw that though.

Though the possible effect of the honey was interesting. One moment being really stuffed up and with loads and loads of really thick colourful phlegmn and a cough that was wracking my body and which wasn't clearing up and then after eating a bit of this honey having it clear up ... just like that!!! Well, a couple or so hours. Three or four it was I think before I noticed it was gone .. I hadn't really been taking any notice to be honest.

I wondered about mixing it with herbs and spices for other colds and flus. Garlic, ginger and herb anise and the like.

The steroids don't make colds any easier .. but maybe this'll help.

You never know.