Monday, July 09, 2007

Right ....

that's the lot of them done for this morning!!! Paracetamol done at 8.00!!! Steroids with breakfast now. No more of those til tomorrow. Steroid sparing drugs an hour before breakfast ... more of those tonight. (an hour before food).

All marked down or ready to be marked down.

Sometimes you feel just like throwing them all in the air and having them rain down in a multicoloured shower.

But .........

Instead ... carefully counts out eight of the little red ones ... three of the oval mauve ones ... two of the big white ones ... burrows down for two sachets of orange granules. etc., etc.,

Carefully measures out water, checks time

Oh, whoops .. there's the nice lemon flavoured one too isn't there. Dives into bottle. One more of those tonight too.

Lots of people don't like taking pills. I just take them. I didn't like them to start off with because I'd hardly taken any pills for years and years and years. But they don't really bother me in that way anymore ... it's just getting them all sorted out.

I think it really has to be pill box here I come!! Though those fizzy paracetamols are a little on the large side. And I prefer those.

Um ... problems. So, it'd back to marking the fizzy paracetamol off anyway I guess.