Sunday, July 08, 2007

Up etc (yawn)

Raisin pancakes, yogurt and a bit of fruit for breakfast.

Music: Electric Ladyland and a songs of 1969 cd.

Favourite songs off it: Chicken Shack .. I'd rather go blind, Fifth Dimension .. Aquarius/Let the sun shine in, Blood, Sweat and Tears .. You've made me so very happy, and Zager and Evans .. In the year 2525.

Bit sleepy.

Has one ulcer done a bit of healing? Another very small one but with a largish circle round it on the lower left hand side of my neck?!!!! Over night I think. Now it's just a slightly darker circle of skin minus the tiny ulcer that was there. This one was very tiny though. Guess it's easier for the body to deal with these than the larger ones.

The muscles have given me a lot of trouble today though.

No wonder I feel so tired.