Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reading, writing and chatting away ........

I think the book is a good read for people in the medical profession. I still didn't do anything for the chapel .. but I still have a couple of spare books so perhaps one can go there .. it's for all faiths and as I said they offered to buy me in a magazine .. wish I'd said yes now .. it'd've been a good read for everybody.

Perhaps one of the books though.

I'm not so keen on the personal interpretation part of the books. I prefer reading about events that have happened like I like hearing other people talking about their experiences too. I'm glad that I've been ok chatting about it cause now I know lots of people have varied experiences along this line. Now I'd probably have more questions to ask.

But once I'm back I'm sure I'll get plenty of opportunities. I think as far as opportunities go I'm right where I need to be. I checked that out a year or so back. Think there's even a healing place there. Though a lot of my healing has come through all this happening in my life. It's taken a long time though but I'm now at the stage, as I said, of thinking that the fact that there's anything here at all is far, far more complicated than this.

I've been thinking about the science side of this ever since I was a young girl. It's always fascinated me. If there is nothing then really nothing is something. How can something come from a total void. Infact how can there be a total void because that void is something waiting to be filled. And .. filled with what? Yes ... something. Um .. how can you get something from nothing cause really nothing doesn't really exist in this context.

If there is one atom a roaming there is something.

And so on and so on.