Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today

Went out to do the shopping today. Didn't really need all that much. I hope I'll cook one meal myself this week .. the rest'll be ready meals. On the other hand if I don't feel like doing anything at all I have the Fortisips which are pretty cool really.

The person I go with was feeling rather tired today .. she'd joined the ranks of insomniacs while I was away. Hope she soon feels better. I'm very tired too .. too tired to get off the sofa and go to bed last night .. well, I did eventually after a few e mails winged their way this a way after someone had got up and found me still up too!!!!!!

I was just so tired that getting up to go to bed seemed too much to even contemplate for a while .. but I did and, then, much to my surprise, slept soundly.

Still tired, but I think that goes with the territory now. Will try and get to sleep earlier tonight though .. staying up like I did last night and keeping the mind ticking over all the time like that isn't good.