Sunday, April 13, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zz zz zz etc!!

I've got a bit of a cold .. went to sleep on the sofa yesterday evening then slept through to half five or so this morning.

Probably the cold that woke me up as I wanted to sneeze .. wasn't sick though even though I sneezed quite a bit. Did have a few spasms with the second sneeze but fortunately was ok ... I hadn't long taken my medication so it could have been "difficult"

Decided to stay in though I was feeling a bit better by the afternoon .. didn't think I was well enough to go out so I've been kind of dozing in and out during the day. Well, let's say I knew I wasn't well enough to go out so decided to stay in!! lol!!! I knew I had to stay put!!

I'll still be resting/sleeping tonight even though I've had plenty of rest today